All skin requires exfoliation periodically to ensure the efficacy of your treatment products! The Mihakka tool is a perfect addition to your skincare ritual for cleansing and extra exfoliation. Use it with any cleanser.
Available in red, azalea, rose´and yellow (not shown)
It also can be used for the body and feet.
*Colors may vary
Helps to thoroughly clean and exfoliate the skin.
- How To Use
- Use daily as a cleansing tool or 2-3 times a week depending on how often you want to exfoliate.
- Wet the flat surface of the Mihakka then apply Alia deep cleanser or a cleanser of your choice. Holding the tool flat against the face, cleanse in circular motions, applying light pressure for the desired exfoliation.
- After use, your Mihakka should be rinsed thoroughly and laid on its side to dry (flat surface facing upwards).
- Clean once a week by washing with soap and warm water.
- Your Mihakka should be sanitized 1-2x/month. You can boil it on a simmer for 90 seconds.
- After your Mihakka begins to unravel, use the clay piece as a food scrubber.
Handmade and dyed in Marrakech, Morroco. Colors may vary depending on plant dyes available. Each Mihakka is unique and variations may occur.