· Support’s skin’s natural renewal process
· Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
· Smooths skin texture and promotes radiance
· Antioxidant’s safeguard the skin from environmental stress and damage
· Eliminates the appearance of dark spots and discoloration
· Nourishes and hydrates the skin for a supple skin bounce
- How To Use
Apply 1 pump of serum to clean, dry skin, covering the entire face. Allow to fully absorb and dry down before applying any additional products.
· Retinoid (Vitamin A): A potent form of Vitamin A, this Retinoid supports healthy cellular rejuvenation while smoothing out skin’s tone and texture, improving skin plumpness and skin elasticity for a more youthful and radiant glow.
· Alpha-Arbutin: A powerful brightening agent known to reduce discoloration and dark spots for a uniform complexion and healthy glow.
· Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C): Helps safeguard the skin against environmental stress, while promoting the production of collagen and elastin. Additionally, it reduces the appearance of existing pigmentation within the skin for an even-looking complexion.
· Tocopherol (Vitamin E): Helps to neutralize free radicals, while also imparting the skin with nourishing hydration and replenishes skin’s essential lipids for healthy barrier function. It works with Vitamin C to support glowing skin.
· Hyaluronic Acid: A moisturizing agents capable of containing over 1000 times its weight in molecular water, encouraging long term hydration that instantly plumps and smooths the skin.
Aqua, Butylene Glycol, PEG-6, Glycereth-26, Caffeine, Squalane, Hydroxypinacolone Retinoate, Alpha-Arbutin, Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopherol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Glycerin, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Metabisulfite, Polysorbate 20, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Isohexadecane, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol