This collection of nail polishes was curated to complement the various shades of brown skin as the first thought, not an afterthought. People Of Color polishes are vegan, cruelty-free, and free from 10 of the most common toxins found in the majority of polishes on the market.
- NO formaldehyde (respiratory irritant)
- NO toluene (nervous system disruptor),
- NO dibutyl phthalate (reproductive/hormonal toxicant)
- NO camphor (skin/allergy irritant)
- NO formaldehyde resin (skin irritant)
- NO xylene (known allergen/possible carcinogen)
- NO parabens (linked to breast cancer)
- NO ethyl tosylamide (antibacterial/contains toluene)
- NO triphenyl phosphate (reproductive/developmental toxicant)
- NO artificial fragrances (respiratory irritant).
- How To Use
For the best results apply 2-3 thin coats.
Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Adipic Acid, Neopentyl Glycol, Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Benzophenone-1, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Polyvinyl Butyral, Stearalkonium Bentonite, N-Butyl Alcohol, Styrene, Acrylates Copolymer, Alumina, Silica. The following ingredients vary by color: D&C Violet #2. Etcocrylene, Mica Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Tin Oxide Bis (Glycidoxyphenyl) propane, Bisaminomethyl-Norbornane Copolymer, Aluminum Hydroxide, Red 28, Red 22, Acid Yellow 3, Violet 2, Red 30, Isobutyl Acetate, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Orange 5, Yellow 11, Violet 2 ext, Red 6, Red 7, Yellow 6, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Ultramarines, Bismuth Oxychloride.