Elevate your skincare routine with the ultimate skincare tool. The Reusable Silicone Sheet Masks For Face + Eyes are the last sheet masks you will ever need!
Get all the benefits of a sheet mask without the waste. Lock in your favorite serums and balms to repair barrier function, deeply hydrate, and improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
These masks are designed to hold oil serums and balms close to the skin to help preserve the maximum amount of essence for skin nutrition.
Simply pair the mask set with your favorite hydrating product, rinse and reuse.
Great for all skin types
SUSTAINABILITY STORY - One time use sheet masks create over 3,000 pounds of trash that is not biodegradable or recyclable. Province Apothecary created a reusable and sustainable option so you can experience the benefits of a sheet mask without the unnecessary waste.
- Occluding, or covering the skin, allows your product to penetrate deeper into the skin, helping to repair barrier function, deeply hydrate, and improve the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Using an oil-based product rich in antioxidants allows the active ingredients, like Vitamin A, E + C to be absorbed deeper into the skin working more effectively to improve skin tone and texture.
- How To Use
There are multiple ways to use these masks, separate or together, and you can use them as often as you like.
It's highly recommended to use the Eye Masks once a day for 5-10 minutes to reduce the appearance of puffiness or fine lines and prep your eyes for make-up (if you wear it).
We recommend using the Full Face Mask at least once a week, you can 100% use it more often.
1. Prepare your skin with a toner followed by a face serum, in the areas you are applying the masks. (If you are only applying the Eye masks, apply the product to the under-eye area).
2. If you apply both the Eye masks and Full face mask together, apply product to your entire face and under-eye area.
3. Apply the eye pads first followed by the full mask, and secure the face mask by looping it around your ears.
4. Let the mask sit for 15-30 minutes and remove. Massage any excess product into the skin before applying your finishing products.
To clean, rinse with warm water and wash well with a gentle soap to remove any excess product.
Let each piece air dry before placing the set into the reusable pouch.
With proper care and maintenance, your reusable silicone masks will last for hundreds of uses!
This reusable sheet mask is made from food-grade silicone. The reusable eye masks are made from medical-grade silicone.