The Mihakka is a cleansing and exfoliating tool, handcrafted in Morocco of terra-cotta and covered with organic cotton, dyed with natural pigments extracted from the flowers and clay indigenous to the Atlas Mountains.
All skin requires exfoliation periodically to ensure the efficacy of your treatment products! The Mihakka tool is a perfect addition to your skincare ritual for cleansing and extra exfoliation. Use it with any cleanser.
It also can be used for the body and feet.
*Colors may vary
Helps to thoroughly clean and exfoliate the skin.
- How To Use
- Use daily as a cleansing tool or 2-3 times a week depending on how often you want to exfoliate.
- Wet the flat surface of the Mihakka then apply Alia deep cleanser or a cleanser of your choice. Holding the tool flat against the face, cleanse in circular motions, applying light pressure for the desired exfoliation.
- After use, your Mihakka should be rinsed thoroughly and laid on its side to dry (flat surface facing upwards).
- Clean once a week by washing with soap and warm water.
- Your Mihakka should be sanitized 1-2x/month. You can boil it on a simmer for 90 seconds.
- After your Mihakka begins to unravel, use the clay piece as a food scrubber.
Handmade and dyed in Marrakech, Morroco. Colors may vary depending on plant dyes available. Each Mihakka is unique and variations may occur.