Three Mihakkas in a trio!
This exfoliating tool is handcrafted for use on the face and body. A perfect addition to your skincare ritual for cleansing and extra exfoliation. Use it with any cleanser.
It's also a perfect gift!
A $54 Value
*Due to the use of natural dyes colors may vary
Helps to thoroughly clean and exfoliate the skin. Can be used for the face or body, and it's great for the feet!
- How To Use
- Use daily as a cleansing tool or 2-3 times a week depending on how often you want to exfoliate.
- Wet the flat surface of the Mihakka then apply Alia deep cleanser or a cleanser of your choice. Holding the tool flat against the face, cleanse in circular motions, applying light pressure for the desired exfoliation.
- After use, your Mihakka should be rinsed thoroughly and laid on its side to dry (flat surface facing upwards).
- Clean once a week by washing with soap and warm water.
- Your Mihakka should be sanitized 1-2x/month. You can boil it on a simmer for 90 seconds.
- After your Mihakka begins to unravel, use the clay piece as a food scrubber.
Handmade and dyed in Marrakech, Morroco. Colors may vary depending on plant dyes available. Each Mihakka is unique and variations may occur.